For over 20 years (self taught in high school), I've been developing websites and custom web applications. I went to a community college to score my AS in Computer Technologies (you know, cuz that's just what you do) and went on to grab my first job with a small marketing agency in 2003. That agency eventually dissolved in 2013, leaving me to pursue freelance work. Fast forward several years; I have developed several direct client relationships with some local businesses as well as contract with a few marketing agencies to handle their overflow work.
At some point, I ended up starting an online business selling high-quality, body-safe adult toys (if that lifted an eyebrow, go check out Ignite Pleasure Products), where I develop the website and design all my own marketing pieces, making it just a hair easier to pull some profit out of a highly competitive industry.
Since the 2020 COVID pandemic, when most companies paused their marketing efforts, my contract work slowed down giving me time to pick up the colored pencils and paint brushes (which I haven't touched in over a decade!), and I began drawing family pets which very quickly turned into commissioned pet portraits via Instagram - along with some sexy artwork through Ignite.
I tend to keep myself busy and love what I do!
Career HistoryFreelance Webmistress / Graphic Designer / Artist :: 2013 - current
BaileyGal - Central NH
- Print design, logo development, illustrations
- Commissioned artwork
- Design, develop, and optimize web sites for businesses that want to achieve more of a web presence
- Contract with various marketing agencies to help achieve their goals and deadlines
Ignite Pleasure Products - Central NH
- Business Operations
- Customize & maintain OpenCart eCommerce website
- Graphic Design
- Customer Service
WaLa! Web Tech - Central NH
- Design, develop, and optimize web sites for all size businesses that want to achieve more of a web presence
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications for internal business operations
- Web/Graphic Design
Popcorn Passion - Franklin, NH
- Maintained and updated eCommerce web site
- Marketing & business development
- Creation of monthly e-blasts
- Created recipes
- Processed orders
- Researched "clean" ingredients to create distinguished artisan popcorn with all natural, organic and GMO-Free ingredients
- Represented the company & product at local events - selling & sampling
Hexa Interactive - Franklin, NH
- Developed and hand-coded online shopping carts and content management systems using ColdFusion and MSSQL on Windows Server.
- Created various reports for online sales tracking
- Integrated with 3rd party APIs for UPS Shipping & Address Validation Modules, Authorize.net Payment Gateway, Fishbowl Inventory System, Google eCommerce Analytics, SightMax Chat
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes for existing web applications
- Familiar with server and database maintenance
- Designed web graphics including banners and callouts
- Basic Flash animations
- Designed and programmed e-blast campaigns
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders
Contact me to talk about your next online project!